Electronic Flow Meters
The Badger Meter RCT1000 Coriolis mass flow meter identifies flow rate by directly measuring fluid mass over a wide range of temperatures with a high degree of accuracy. For fluids consisting of two liquids or two gases, the RCT1000 Coriolis system can derive the concentration and mass of each fluid based on the density measurement. Furthermore, the unobstructed, open flow design makes it suitable for a variety of fluids such as slurries and other viscous, nonconductive fluids that are difficult to measure with other technologies.
Simultaneous measurement of:
- Mass flow
- Fluid density
- Fluid temperature
TFX Ultra: Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow and Energy Meter.
The TFX Ultra-clamp-on ultrasonic flow and energy meter provides accurate and repeatable liquid flow measurement for full pipes one-half inch or larger. Built for non-intrusive flow and energy measurement applications, the meter attaches to the outside of the pipe and does not contact the liquid being measured. The clamp-on design allows quick and low-cost installation, and eliminates worries of fluid compatibility and pressure head loss. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear, so repair kits or replacement parts are not needed.
- Measurement type: ultrasonic bi-directional flow measurement
- Liquid types: liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration Ultrapure Liquids to
- Liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of reading
- Available protocols: Modbus RTU over RS485 communications, and Ethernet connection
- including BACnet/IP, Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP
- Piping/tubing sizes: ½ inch (12 mm) and above
- Configurations: flow meter or energy meter
- Measures energy usage in Btu, mBtu, tons, KJ, kW and mW Add MMBTU
- Typical Applications: water & wastewater, sewage, HVAC/energy monitoring, power generation, mining, semiconductor, food & beverage, and flow system commissioning and troubleshooting.
DFX: Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter. The DFX ultrasonic Doppler flow meter measures flows of liquids containing suspended particles or aerated liquids. The suspended particles must reflect ultrasonic energy. The DFX flow meter operates by transmitting ultrasonic waves into the flow stream and measuring the frequency shift of the reflected wave. The meter’s clamp-on design allows quick and low-cost installation, and eliminates worries of fluid compatibility and pressure head loss. A hot-tappable insertion probe transducer is available for installation on pipe systems that do not permit ultrasound penetration. With no moving parts, there is no mechanical wear, so repair kits or replacement parts are not needed..
- Measurement type: ultrasonic Doppler flow measurement
- Liquid types: semi-clean liquids with suspended sonic reflectors
- Accuracy: ±2% full-scale over calibrated span
- Interface: 2-line x 8-character LCD
- Pipe/tubing sizes: 1/4 inch (6 mm) and above, full pipe
- Power supply: 115/100/230 VAC
- Optional outputs: 4-20 mA, dual relay and rate pulse
- Automatic gain control and in-field linearization
DXN: Portable Hybrid Ultrasonic Flow Meter.
The DXN is simply the best option for your next portable application, with true hybrid transit time and Doppler operation, an expandable 1GB data logger that takes readings over 50 times a second, and the ability to store site-specific parameters using plain English site descriptions. Take control of your toughest applications, add the DXN Portable to your flow measurement toolkit today.
- One portable meter does it all – TRUE HYBRID instrument switches automatically between transit time and Doppler measurement as needed
- Take control of your reading with the industry’s only advanced touch-screen interface featuring job-specific controls
- Always have your data on hand with user customizable site-specific parameters, 1 GB internal data logging, and USB connectivity for additional storage capability
- Take more accurate readings with superior measurement processing speed; takes over 50 flow readings per second
- Built to handle rigorous environments with an outdoor-readable FULL COLOR WVGA display and protective cover
- Easy to read flow measurement screens
- Multiple graphing options and advanced diagnostics
- Full touchscsreen keyboard for more efficient data input
Whether it’s improving accuracy, decreasing system maintenance or meeting the demands of challenging liquid conditions, Badger Meter electromagnetic meters deliver the performance your critical flow measurement applications require. Our electromagnetic flow meters are designed to achieve ± 0.25 percent accuracy. In addition, the non-intrusive, completely open flow tube design virtually eliminates pressure loss. And with no moving parts to impede the flow stream, maintenance is kept to a minimum – even in less than ideal fluid conditions.
Electromagnetic Flow Meter Solutions
M1000 – For general purpose detection in rugged environments
M2000 – For general purpose detection and field verification testing
M3000 – For hazardous Class 1, Division 2 environments
M4000 – For hazardous Class1, Division 1 environments
M5000 – For general purpose, battery operated detection and field verification
M-Series Field Verification Device – For field verification testing of the M2000 and M5000 mag meters
7500 Series Mag Meter – For industrial batch applications